MBBS in Georgia
Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Seabeaches. Its capital is Tbilisi.Georgia is a developing country with very high Human Development, high levels of economic freedom, and low corruption. The climate of Georgia is hot and humid with most of the state having short, mild winters and long, hot summers.
Lifestyle in Georgia
- Expenses are a major point of concern for a student going abroad for education. Georgia provides an affordable cost of living especially for students.
- Hostels are well maintained,furnished and sanitised. Hostels are well designed
- Universities in Georgia provide a student life full of excitement and learning.
- Extreme climates in Georgia are well managed by the hostel facilities.
- All the day to day needs of the student are taken care of.
- There are no internet glitches in campus.
- Enhanced Law implementation makes the country safer for the students.
Benefits of studying MBBS from Georgia
- AFFORDABILITY- Students get a world class education besides making a great saving in their education-related expenses as well. It provides world class education at comparatively affordable prices around the globe. For MBBS in Georgia student has to spend only $5000-$8000 in a recognised private university.
- QUALITY EDUCATION- Studying MBBS in Georgia is a next level experience on its own. Students who wants to pursue MBBS abroad are majorly attracted towards this country because of its concrete foundation of education. Its modern technologiesadds on to the learning experience in university.
- Most of the Georgian universities are recognised by MCI, WHO, and UNESCO. MBBS and MD degrees are recognised World Wide.
- There is no entrance test for admission in MBBS for Georgia which is major attraction for students pursuing MBBS abroad.
- IELTS is not required which makes the admission procedure easier.
- Georgian universities offer’s MBBS in English medium.
- Scanned copies of the following documents-
- International Passport
- 12th class marksheet or equivalent certificate with minimum 55% marks.
- Documents once received are translated to Georgian language and verified by Georgian notary. (This process is conducted by us)
- Certain forms are filled which are verified by ministry of external affairs and ministry degree is given.
- The university conducts skype interviews to check fluency in English language.
- Additional documents required-
- Health insurance upto the validity period of visa.
- NEET clearance certificate, minimum score should be the cut off issued by NTA
|Application Opens (for October as well as march intakes)||August 2021|
|Application Closes||October 2021- March 2022|
|Commencement of Course||October 2021|
Fees structure of Georgian Universities
|Name of University||Tuition Fees/Year||Hostel Expenses||Annual Fees|
|Tbilisi Medical Teaching University||$7155||$2350||$9500|
|Tbilisi State Medical university||$8000||$1400||$9500|
|ILIA State university||$5300||$2500||$8300|
|Caucasus International University (CIU)||$5500||$3000||$9000|
Career options after completing MBBS
- After completing MBBS student can practice in Georgia after giving a screening test in Georgian language.
- Student can also practice in India after getting approved by MCI through a screening test which is easier to clear due to learning experience in Georgia.
- After getting approved by MCI student can practice anywhere around the globe.
Written by –
Study in Georgia and Study in Germany – Team