Masters in Health Management in Germany is definitely a good option for doctors and medical professionals as Germany is well known land and destination as far as Medical sciences, doctors, dentists for Healthcare management or dentists for Masters in Public Health (MPH) and M.Sc or Masters Heath Management is concerned. There are major 5 Universities which are providing German taught Masters in Health Management after Language course till C1 which is important for sitting in TELC C1 Hochschule exam.
But this particular English Taught Masters in Science program in International Health Management is not only limited to medical professionals or nurses but also a great number of Dentists are approaching us everyday for this particular course – Masters in International Heath Management in Germany which is equivalent to Masters in Public Health MPH. Apart from this psychologists can also join this program.
Duration of Masters in International Heath Management: 18 Months
Fees : Depends upon different Institutes and Universities (less than 10800 Euros)
City : Munich, Berlin, Hamburg
Why dental doctors, psychologists and medical professionals should join this course?
– Masters in International Heath Management is a vast experience of learning in itself. Germany is number one in Healthcare sciences and management. They have developed and researched a lot in this area. This Masters in International Heath Management in Germany maximizes the potential of Doctors and medical professional who would like to work in holistic environment. Most of the medical professionals are attracted to this field because it need no licenses and has higher financial and economic growth rate. Via Masters in International Heath Management settlement is easy as there are good number of jobs related to Health management in Germany or Public health in Germany.
What is the eligibility?
– Student should have atleast 3 to 6 years of degree. Certified DCI from India and have passion to understand the highly growing Healthcare Industry in Germany.
IELTS : 6.5 not less than 5.5 in any module.
German Language assistance will be provided by us.
Will any career support be provided once you complete Masters in Health Management in Germany?
– Yes, career support will be there.
What will be your learning outcome after completing Masters in Health Management?
– This Masters in International Heath Management will broaden your spectrum of knowledge for Health care domain and will provide you best opportunity to work on international platform. Health economics, management of health organizations, financial – socioeconomic – economic management of health organizations in Germany, leadership and decision making skills, health folio, health technology and various research methods are just a few to name to make you understand what lies ahead for such a bright future. The learning platform is designed in such a way so that it can help you to work on international and local setting both at the same time and pace up your level of problem solving techniques which is necessary for any medical professional in the international healthcare sector Germany.
Why Dental doctors should do this Maters in International Health Management course in Germany?
– In Germany, Dentists will need few years to settle down. So the best way is to take up this course called Maters un International Health Management and we will arrange your classes for B2 and C1 for TELC and then will clear you for Fachsprachsprufung – Approbation. (Zapprob). This way you will get time to prepare for your license exams and you can start your dental career as Dentist doctor in Germany.
We have 12 years of professional experience in handling doctors like MBBS, BDS from India and Ukrainian, Russian, Armenian doctors in Germany.
Most importantly, we have least possible consulting fee. Our staff understands the very needs of doctors.
We believe to make things easy for dentists doctors who are planning to go to Germany and would want to try logical and better options.
What needs to be done from India as Eligibility for getting admission in Masters in Health Management?
– From India, we recommend that our doctors or medical professional who are interested in this program called Masters in Health Management should complete maximum level possible from India so that they can sit for Fachsprachsprufung exams and can start their Hospitation or any kind of management job doctors or medical professionals would like to do in German Hospitals.
For admissions you must get in touch with Chandigarh, Bangalore and Delhi admission hub desk. Counselor -9988000640
German student visa process, german consultants in punjab, how to go to germany, europe study visa process, best germany consultants in mohali chandigarh punjab, how to open german blocked account, germany visa, germany spouse visa a1 classes in mohali, study masters in germany, study studienkolleg in germany, study free bachelors in germany, free studies in germany, business schools in germany, public universities in germany, private universities in germany, BSBI, UE university of applied sciences, EU business school in munich, study in berlin, work visa in germany, study in germany, studying in germany, how to get student visa in germany , study in france, study in greece, get visa for europe, Schengen visa, study in berlin, study in munich, study consultants for germany in chandigarh, punjab, study in best university in germany, which is bets university in germany, study hospitality and , study psychology in germany, study mbbs in germany, study free mbbs in germany, study MD in germany, study pg in germany, medical residency in germany, study dentistry in germany, study medical in germany, study biotechnology in germany, study nursing in germany, nursing work permit in germany , study MBA in germany, study management in germany, study international business in germany, study finance in germany. , study masters in healthcare management in germany, study medicine in germany, study marketing in germany