MBBS In Georgia
Georgia is sovereign state of Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by the Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi.The climate of Georgia is mild and rainy on the coast and in the western plain, while it is more continental and arid in the central and eastern inland areas. In the mountains, it is obviously colder.The sea moderates the climate, while the Caucasus Mountains in the north partially protect this area from cold winds. However, beyond the Caucasus, we find the freezing Russian plains, and a bit of cold air can sometimes surpass the mountains and reach the coast: there are on average about ten days with snowfall per year.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Georgia
- Affordable: Most foremost thing that a student thinks before studying abroad is the Expenses of studying and thats the most awesome perk of studying MBBS in Georgia as it comes under $5000 to $8000 in a recognised private university.
- Quality Education: If a student is spending money and leaving his home then he must deserve to get the quality education and it is well assured that Studying MBBS in Georgia would make your healthcare journey a perfect one. Faculty as well as Modern day technologies makes it a perfect destination to study medicine. After studying MBBS in Georgia, you would be able to practice anywhere in the world as the degree is internationally accepted.
- World-wide recognition: MBBS and MD degrees in Georgia are recognised by the countries world-wide.
- Modern Infrastructure and Technology contributes to creating perfect environment both for professors and students.
- IELTS is not required making the admission process easy.
Lifestyle in Georgia:
- Generally the living costs in Georgia are not much expensive.
- Accommodation facilities for students doing their MBBS in Georgia is a prerogative.
- Cleanliness and organisation with fully furnished and maintained hostels keep up their reputation.
- Campus is equipped with 24 hrs of High Speed Internet.
- Scanned Copies of Valid Passport.
- 12ᵗʰ grade Marksheet or equivalent Certificate with minimum 55% marks.
- Documents once received are translated into Georgian language (This process is done by us).
- Documents are notarized by Ministry of External Affairs
- Overall the Cost of Documentation is around $250 which is needed to be paid in advance.
- Original copy of Power of Attorney with the content provided by us.
- University takes a Skype interview to test the proficiency in language.
Some other Documents required are:
- Insurance shall be included for the total validity period of Visa.
- NEET Clearance certificate, having the qualified score as per the Indian Government Policy.
- Vaccine Certificate approved by WHO.
(**ALL THE DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTESTED BY RELEVANT AUTHORITIES)
FEE STRUCTURE OF GEORGIAN UNIVERSITIES:
|Name of Universities||Tution Fees/ Year||Hostel Approx||Annual Fees inclding Food and Education|
|Tbilisi Medical Teaching University||$7155||$2350||$9500|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||$8000||$1400||$9500|
|ILIA State University||$5300||$2500||$8300|
|Caucasus International University (CIU)||$5500||$3000||$9000|
Course Duration- MBBS in Georgia:
The Standard duration of course is 6 years along with an year of Internship to pursue education of medicine in Georgia.
Academic Calendar: For 2021 Intake:
|Application Start Date||August 2021|
|Last Date of Application||Oct 2021- March 2022|
|Course Commences From||October 2021|
Career Options after studying MBBS from Georgia:
Georgian Universities hold an international recognition and reputation which gives a very glorifying career to the students in the field of medicine. So after getting an MCI Approval certificate and passing their screening process (which in fact becomes very easy after studying from Georgia), a student can practice anywhere in the world.
Written by – Sachit NARULA